The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Install Becker Trucks Software to Becker Ready 70 LMU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Install Becker Trucks Software to Becker Ready 70 LMU

Hey guys, I have bought 2 of these devices: Becker Ready 70 LMU. I have realized they are not the truck version afterwards. I bought them pre-owned so I cannot replace them now.

Any way to upgrade their software to truck version? They are basically the same device with the Becker Truck 70 LMU, but have different software.

I would be most grateful if someone has done it and provides some info.

Thanks up front!

Take a look over license folders and map folders on both devices - hope you will find the answers

Comment

Working...
    X