First $5K will acquire this asset before its gone. Please email me at ibro0079@gmail.com

This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license, domain name, and database). Price just reduced to $5K ( this includes gpsunderground.com and gsm4share.com)

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Price just reduced to $5K Please email me at ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Unlock a MD 95720

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timonator
    started a topic Unlock a MD 95720

Unlock a MD 95720

Hello people, I am new to the forum here. I got this medion gps from a collegue to put other software on it. I tried installing miopocket 3.0 release 56 on it but it doesn't start. I tried renaming the autorun files to AutorunCE GOCE Updateme but nothing works. I tried formatting FAT and FAT32. No difference. Is there another way to install other GPS software on this device. I am trying to put IGO8 on it.

• Timonator
    replied
    Re: Unlock a MD 95720

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    How did you unlock him!!!???
    Just download Miopocket 3.0 release 59
    Follow the instructions in the readme file and you are off.

Leave a comment:

• Phenom
    replied

How did you unlock him!!!???

Leave a comment:

• Timonator
    replied

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    I got Medion too, so tell mi how you get Windows CE screen???Try with Garmin XT for Windows CE and find modified dll`s!!!
    I got the newer MD 97370 working wich is working with miopocket 3.0 release 57 but the MD95720 is working with navigon software and does not respond on the miopocket software.

Leave a comment:

• Phenom
    replied

I got Medion too, so tell mi how you get Windows CE screen???Try with Garmin XT for Windows CE and find modified dll`s!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X