The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

best system for traffic? any suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best system for traffic? any suggestions

I have a chinese sat nav which i ihave put primo on with the help of this site and a now defunct site called simplesatnav, I am happy with it but fancy having traffic on a sat nav, any ideas or suggestions?

Re: best system for traffic? any suggestions

anyone? any ideas at all?

Comment

Unless there was a TMC adapter specific to your device, it might be hit and miss experimentation. Does it have a USB port?

Comment

I was thinking buying a new device, preferably one I can play with and update from time to time, I have never had a device with TMC, is it any good?

Comment

navigons are cheap and are the first that offered "lifetime" TMC included. Today Garmin units have also lifetime TMC.

Comment

Working...
          X