Tom tom and Igo8 for Radio android

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom tom and Igo8 for Radio android

Hello, I have a Chinese radio model AZ-7682A with android 5.1.1 and I would like to put the maps of tomtom and igo8. Could you explain to me what I need and how is it done? Thank you

what brand of radio is IT ? i have a joying UNIT.

Comment

Originally posted by croydon View Post
      what brand of radio is IT ? i have a joying UNIT.
      si it
      http://www.asturxenon.com/equipos-mu...x-7682a-detail

Comment

Info from the website:

• GPS Software: Supports any browser compatible with ANDROID 5.1.1 (TomTom, Igo8, CompeGPS, Sygic, Destinator, AutoMap, MioMap, Ozi-Explorer ...). It also uses GOOGLE MAPS through WIFI connection. Consult your software provider for compatible systems with which you will work perfectly. GIFT includes an SD card with the IGO PRIMO navigation software with updated maps of all Europe and updated radars from Spain.
        • Dual Zone: Yes, you can listen to the radio, the CD, DVD, USB ... while the GPS is in use. If your browser gives you an order or a warning, the system will cut the music to allow you to hear those instructions. The music will automatically return to finish.

It comes with IGO PRIMO navigation software

TomTomGo will not work

Some user's get Sygic to install and work

I would stick with what comes with the radio.

This model has WiFi so you can log into your google account and try Sygic to see if it works.

But there will be problems......

It also has Mirror Link (Miracast and Airplay): Connect your IOS or ANDROID Smartphone via wifi and you will see the screen of your mobile phone on the radio screen.

That will only work with Google Maps and the paid version of Sygic InCar app on your phone casting to the radio screen.

All the info is there on the website in your language.
        Last edited by asprin624; 14th January 2018, 13:04.

Comment

Working...
        X