The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

GPS Navigation Sygic v17.0.5 [Unlocked]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPS Navigation Sygic v17.0.5 [Unlocked]

GPS Navigation Sygic v17.0.5 [Unlocked]

WHAT'S NEW

v17.0.5
    new phase of search: search results.
    you can see results on map after pressing enter in search.
    crash when adding PoiOnRoute is fixed

Download Instructions: credits TMPe
    INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. Uninstall the previous version and delete the folder Sygic if exist.
    1a. For Android < 4.4+ Unzip and copy Sygic folder (basefolder archive) to the root folder (internal storage or SD card)
    1b. For Android > 4.4+ Unzip and copy "Android","Maps","Res" from Sygic folder (basefolder archive) to Android/data/com.sygic.aura/files/put here Android,Maps,Res (internal storage or SD card (create, if not exists)
    2. Use MapDownloader to download your region country.
    3a. For Android < 4.4+ Copy your downloaded maps to folder SDCard/Sygic/Maps/~put maps here~
    3b. For Android > 4.4+ Copy your downloaded maps to folder Android/data/com.sygic.aura/files/Maps/~put maps here~
    4. Install Patched apk.
    5. Start app, skip email and Enjoy!

pw:nyky

Re: GPS Navigation Sygic v17.0.5 [Unlocked]

Hello

Is it possible to import speedcams (external POIs) in v17 (like <v14.3.4) ?

THANKS.

Comment

Hello and thanks for the update , but where can i find it ?

Comment

hello
        I installed Sygic 17.0.1 on android 5.1 (motorola G 4G). Its OK with this new FTS Map file, but Sygic is very slow..
        I installed Sygic 17.0.5 on android 5.1 (motorola G 4G).Its KO I have trouble with this new FTS Map file
        Its OK if go into Root/Android/data/com.sygic.aura/files/Maps > and Rename this new FTS Map file

Comment

Working...
        X