The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

tomtom go mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomtom go mobile

hi ive got the following on my htc m8 is it the latest version, as i done it ages ago...do i have the latest map ? cheers
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170423-163938.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	450853

Re: tomtom go mobile

985.xxxx and 986.xxxx This is the latest tomtom maps

Comment

are those maps for standalone units or can you use them on android phone like mine?

Comment

Originally posted by bass junkie View Post
        are those maps for standalone units or can you use them on android phone like mine?
        Yes is from android app tomtom GO

Comment

No, both the app and the map are "old" version; Most uptodate app version is 1.16 and most up to date map is 985.

However, you should have gotten a reminder within the app that an map update is available. Didn't you get that?

Don't panic however; map 965 is 1 year old. Most roads haven't changed (much) since then.

Comment

actually i did get a reminder of map updatebut dont get it anymore, i can go into maps and try to download a map , but when i try to download a map it says "unable to show maps - check internet connections" my internet is working fine..because i thought if i updated the map, the tomtom go on android would stop working because its a a "patched" version..if you know what i mean..
            Last edited by bass junkie; 25th April 2017, 08:00.

Comment

bass junkie
              http://gpsunderground.com/forum/tomt...tml#post301016
              Instructions:
              Install version of Google Play, open and uninstall
              Install patcher version, restart and then open download maps and press - license 2101

Comment

Working...
              X