The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Anyone heard of an android app "Sygic Car Navigation"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard of an android app "Sygic Car Navigation"

Just wondered if anyone has any knowledge of this app.
    I could really do with a cracked copy of the apk for it.
    Apparently if I get it working on my smartphone I can link it to to the touchscreen in my Peugeot 108 and use it as an in-car sat nav via something called mirrorlink.
    I have seen loads of Sygic GPS apps on here but none of them will work as they don't have this "mirrorlink" function, I can also see Sygic Truck and Sygic Taxi navigation apps but cannot see the Sygic Car app.
    Anyone any ideas ???
    Many thanks in advance.

Re: Anyone heard of an android app "Sygic Car Navigation"

thanks thoinay, but I don't think I need to contact my dentist !!!

Just tried goole translate on your reply !!! LOL

Comment

Working...
    X