The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

tomtom australia maps compatible with android 4.4.4 based car head unit system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomtom australia maps compatible with android 4.4.4 based car head unit system

Can someone help me in this

i have got a Android 4.4.4 based car head unit system and i been trying to install tomtom australia maps into it.
    "TOMTOM AUSTRALIA V1.4 (MAP V950,6558) AND SPEEDCAMS"

Car unit is Eonon GA5163F
    Eonon GA5163F | Mazda Android Car DVD | Mazda Specific Car DVD | Android Car DVD for Mazda

I have tried almost all the previous versions of tomtom maps and got no luck in able to make it work,
    I have kept the tomtom (map folder) in the gps external sd card, and installed the apk file. While opening up tomtom it says the error "no network connection". Please see the attachments for screenshots.
    Nothing wrong in the maps nor the apk file as i have successfully installed the same on my samsung s4 mobile running on 4.4.2 which is running grt.

i been through the compatibility chart uploaded here, but couldn't understand a thing as i am quiet new on this area.

which is the compatible tomtom version for android 4.4.4 system ?

So tried to give it another shot by downloading the latest map from here which comes in 3 folders "Australia_955_6745,
    Australia_955_6746, Australia_955_6747"

http://gpsunderground.com/forum/tomt...ollection.html

I could also see heaps of posts on metadata, can someone explain is that something missing in the maps i downloaded?

Your help will be much appreciated
    Attached Files
Working...
X