The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Search Morocco android gps map reliable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Morocco android gps map reliable

Hi,

I want a application running on my samsung s4 to go to Morocco soon and I find no functional ( cracked ) .

Could someone advise me a tested and proven application ( I do not want to lose myself in the dunes lol) ?

Thank you very much .

Re: Search Morocco android gps map reliable

Hi,

I use the two following solutions :
    - for road navigation : Sygic, which have a Morocco data base loadable after installation. You'll find versions on this forum
    - for offroad navigation : Oziexplorer Android. It is cheap, and you will find many calibrated raster maps for free on forums dedicated to Morocco or Oziexplorer.

Comment

Working...
    X