The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Aucun radar n'apparait sur mon HTC, bien qu'un fichier speedcam soit présent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aucun radar n'apparait sur mon HTC, bien qu'un fichier speedcam soit présent

Hello,
    I have installed on my HTC one of the latest SYGIC Navigation files, from this site. SYGIC Navigation works perfectly but no speedcams are displayed.
    The widget "cam" displays no speedcams

Inside the MAPS folder there is an IMPORT folder and a SPEEDCAMS folder. In the IMPORT folder there are only, for the different countries, .bmp files but no . rupi or .upi files .RUPI.
    Inside the SPEEDCAMS folder appears just one files called "offlinespeedcams"

Why the folder IMPORT does not include the .rupi or .upi files for the different countries and what is the explanation for this SPEEDCAMS folder inside MAPS
    I would appreciate your help in order to understand how to proceed to have the speedcams displayed

I have the SCBC radar base but how to incorpore these files in my existing SYGIC and in this case how to proceed and what are the files to delete?

Many thanks for your help
    Last edited by robby78; 1st August 2016, 08:28.

Re: No speedcams displayed on my HTC, speecams files exist in the maps folder

Originally posted by robby78 View Post
    Hello,
    I have installed on my HTC one of the latest SYGIC Navigation files, from this site. SYGIC Navigation works perfectly but no speedcams are displayed.
    The widget "cam" displays no speedcams

Inside the MAPS folder there is an IMPORT folder and a SPEEDCAMS folder. In the IMPORT folder there are only, for the different countries, .bmp files but no . rupi or .upi files .RUPI.
    Inside the SPEEDCAMS folder appears just one files called "offlinespeedcams"

Why the folder IMPORT does not include the .rupi or .upi files for the different countries and what is the explanation for this SPEEDCAMS folder inside MAPS
    I would appreciate your help in order to understand how to proceed to have the speedcams displayed

I have the SCBC radar base but how to incorpore these files in my existing SYGIC and in this case how to proceed and what are the files to delete?

Many thanks for your help

When you put files in the import folder you have to have 2 files one is the .upi and other is the .bmp

Both have to have the same name.

Example:

DE_Speedcam.upi
    DE_Speedcam.bmp

Both are for Germany.

Now when you turn on Sygic it will say it found items to import.
    You OK that
    Then it will tell you all went OK

Now they will leave the Import folder if all went OK

You will find them in a folder called \rupi
    In that folder are the countries that you imported POI's

So under \rupi you will see something like this

\bel <-------this is Belgium
    \del <-------this is Germany

Or what ever countries you have imported.

Now under the new format there is a new folder called \SPEEDCAMS

That comes with Sygic

Just remember you can only import poi's of the countries you have installed.

If you try to install a POI of many countries and do not have some of them you will get an error.

So:

Example:

Your speed cams

Say
    The names should be like this:

Germany

DE_Speed.upi
    DE_Speed.bmp

France
    FR_Speed.upi
    FR_Speed.bmp

Holland
    NL_Speed.upi
    NL_Speed.bmp

Now remember if you put speedcam poi's in you will have double of many that are there already.

The data base that comes with Sygic covers most of what you will need.

You then have to turn on Favorite POI's in the Settings.

There will be no warning to the ones you have imported they will only show on the map.

Comment

Working...
    X