The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Dumb question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb question

Is there any way of installing Tomtom on an iphone that hasn't been Jailbroken? I really don't want to jailbreak my phone because the online banking app won't work after that. Thank you.

Re: Dumb question

No. My banking app works even after jailbreaking. Remember to back up your iphone prior to jailbreaking - if you do that is.

Comment

Well you can purchase it. (Sorry couldn't resist the dumb answer)
      I would first backup your device, then do the jailbreak. There should be no reason for the online banking app not to work.
      Use Evasi0n 1.07 for jailbreaking and you should be good to go.
      If not you can always reload the current IOS and be no worse the wear.
      Typically I would suggest a fresh IOS install then jailbreak followed by a restore of your apps, but current is now 7.1.1 which at the moment has no working JailBreak.

Comment

Yeah, the only options are jailbreak or buying it from the app store. I'd say that the bank app should work fine... Maybe you're worried about security issues?

Comment

I decided to buy it rather than risk bricking my iphone

Comment

Barclays app does not work on jailbroken devices, I suspect other banking apps are the same....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X